Nigerian singer Skales acquires 2016 Range Rover car

Nigerian singer and rapper, Skales has just gotten himself a brand new 2016 Range Rover car as a birthday gift. 

he singer took to his IG page to show off the new whip. Dozee News gathered that the 2016 Range Rover car is worth 25 million naira. Captioning the photo, he wrote: 

'It's been blessings upon blessings - I've worked real hard over the years and to celebrate my day; I think I deserve to spoil myself. Meet my new baby; the latest addition to my toys.' 


Skales who turned 26 on April 1, took to his social media to wish himself happy birthday while standing beside his new toy. He captioned his post; Today, I'm a year older... I have a whole lot of things to be grateful for. One of them being God's mercy upon me. I came to Lagos with nothing but my goal and aspirations - and now; at this point of my career, I just want to give thanks to the Lord for elevating me to the zenith of my career. Best believe, you can break boundaries if you remain steadfast in your goals - take it from me #TheNeverSayNeverGuy' .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post