She Accuse Me Of Being a member Of Illuminati...... Dozeee

 She ACcuse me of being a member of Illuminatti< Dozee
David Dozee Review on how his own sister accuse him of being a member of illumitti.

                                                        Dozee

 My Sister was a police woman,  she currently stay in Abuja. We were good friends, and she is also  nice and  and caring to me. I don't just know how come or what she see in me that makes her to accuse me of being a member of Illuminati.

She said, she saw a symbol of Illuminati in every social media of mine, said Dozee.
I knows she is upset, simply because she called me to come and stay with her in Abuja and i said No. She called me all such of Names, accuse me, telling me that she is not going to help me in any financial issue. I can said the truth, since my sister enroll into Nigerian Police Force over 8 yrs now, she have not contributed any thing better for the family, so while should i need her help by this time?
am believing and putting trust in God that one day,i will make it in my career as a singer He added.

Her sister Miss Elizabeth.







This post was copied and paste to this blogg...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post