Ebuka fuck up!!

Ebuka: Good afternoon Uche
Uche: Afternoon Ebuka
Ebuka: I was in your shop yesterday and you are
not around
Uche: yea, I went to market and buy goods
Ebuka: who is DAT boy you left behind to help
you sell?
UCHE: Brother to my wife!!
Ebuka: that boy is a useless boy
Uche: what happened?
Ebuka: When I came to ur shop yesterday I found
him sleeping.
Uche: Serious??
Ebuka: yes, many customers left the shop when
they came and saw him sleeping. I was the only
person DAT left behind as a good customer.
Uche: That means I miss alot of customer.
Ebuka: yes you miss a lot. In fact if not bcos am
a good customer, I could have stole a lot of
money yesterday!!
Uche: (using sens) You are my man na. so you
stole Only small Ba?
Ebuka: Na you talk am ooooo
Now friends, do you think Ebuka stole any
money???
reason and comment below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post