I Was Rapped In JSS2 By A Group Of Men - Bobrisky Disclose Why He Changed His Gender.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling



The famous transgender celebrity in Nigeria known as bobrisky told his fans today, December 13, 2019, the main reason he converted to a woman.
According to him, there were many explanations why he eventually decided to change his gender to a woman. Been said by him, he lists the reasons below;
1.He had a system and behavior of starvation that made him change his gender.
2.His family and friends had molested him and rejected him, which changed his mind to become a woman.
3.Again, When he was in school secondary(in his JSS 2) he was been raped by a group of men who later made him what he is today.
4.He was encouraged by famous top Gay group in the United State to come out and and defend his really nature.
He said “When I begin to list the reasons why I changed my gender, they’re long enough to make me weep anytime I recall it. The way people treat me at that time was so touching, but now I don’t care what people are thinking because I made my decision.”
He also said, “I like the sex that I have become because I am now famous and very wealthy that I do whatever I want to do and go wherever I want to go.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post